Join us for Celebrate Sustainability, October 7-11, 2019!
Celebrate Sustainability showcases events that raise awareness and deepen campus engagement around sustainability. All are welcome and encouraged to host events. Activities include waste audits, service projects, guest lectures, educational tours, and much more.
This year’s theme is Climate Action. Student groups, departments, schools, and units are encouraged to host a Celebrate Sustainability events, and we encourage groups to work together to broaden the discussion and exemplify the connection between climate and sustainability. Join us by showcasing your innovations, celebrating sustainable successes, and exploring the challenges we still face.
Click here to register an event. For support in planning, advertising, and/or submitting an event, please contact Sarah Jane Compton (firstname.lastname@example.org). Find ways to make your event more sustainable with our green event checklist and get your event green certified.
Use the hashtag #ysustain as you’re celebrating sustainability! We look forward to working with you to make this year’s Celebrate Sustainability engaging and inspirational.
Celebrate Sustainability’s 2018 theme was Healthy Yale, Healthy Planet. View PDF versions of the posters below.
- Being Well at Yale
- Bulldog Sustainability
- Center for Ecosystems and Architecture: Information
- Center for Ecosystems and Architecture: Ecological Living Module
- Connecting Yale Teaching and Research to the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Green Benefits
- Healthy Furniture (Procurement)
- Library Sustainability
- Marsh Botanical Garden
- Transportation Options
- Travel Management
- Yale Divinity School
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History
- Yale School of Forestry: Healthy Landscapes
- Yale School of Medicine: Department of Surgery
- Yale School of Nursing: Nutrition that Heals
- Yale School of Public Health: Climate Change and Health Certificate
- Yale School of Public Health: SWAY
Contact email@example.com for more information about any of the posters.