Please see below for sustainability-related job openings at Yale University.
Bulldog Sustainability Project Coordinator
Bulldog Sustainability, a group of students that works jointly with the Office of Sustainability and the Department of Athletics to make athletics at Yale more sustainable, is looking for Project Coordinators. We are looking for motivated, task-oriented, and innovative people who enjoy teamwork and who are excited about sustainability and athletics at Yale. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement sustainability initiatives with fellow Bulldog Sustainability Project Coordinators
- Attend and participate actively in Bulldog Sustainability meetings
- Represent and promote the work of Bulldog Sustainability at occasional athletic events
- Provide content for Bulldog Sustainability newsletters
- Serve as a resource on sustainability issues related to athletics at Yale
- Assist with social media and communication initiatives as needed
In addition to these responsibilities, requirements and expectations include:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Strong teamwork ethic, excellent communicator, organized, is proficient in project management, and has interest in sustainability and athletics.
- Previous experience in sustainability and other technical skills, e.g. Microsoft Suite and Adobe Suite, preferred but not required.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading “Bulldog Sustainability Application, [Last Name]” or submit an application through Student Employment.