Celebrate Sustainability with #YSustain! Promote sustainability on and off campus by Tweeting and/or Instagramming photos and/or selfies @YaleSustain with the hashtag #YSustain while attending events and/or acting sustainably throughout the week.
One winner will be chosen randomly from all of the submissions. The other winners will be selected by a panel of judges, and will be awarded prizes in the following categories:
- Empowerment. Show us how you build a better campus and community.
- Campus Life. Explore Yale’s built and natural environments, from LEED buildings to urban meadows.
- Sustainable transportation. How do you get to work, class, or the farmer’s market?
- Most appetizing. Capture how you harvest, cook, and chow down.
- Well-being. Run to East Rock. Practice yoga. Walk the Canal Trail.
- Most excited. Share your enthusiasm for this year’s Celebrate Sustainability events.
The panel of judges is comprised of Office of Sustainability Director Virginia Chapman, Deputy Chief Communications Officer Michael Morand, School of Art Lecturer Kate Greene, Office of Sustainability Woodbridge Fellow Ryan Laemel, F&ES M.E.M. Candidate Corey Johnson, and Yale College Student Sophie Janaskie.