We are pleased to announce that Celebrate Sustainability will take place October 28-November 2, 2013. Celebrate Sustainability provides an opportunity to discuss environmental, social, and economic priorities and accomplishments through a series of speakers and activities across campus. Celebrate Sustainability 2013 will feature the launch of the new Yale Sustainability Strategic Plan 2013-2016.
Celebrate Sustainability events will contribute to a multi-dimensional and campus-wide discussion around the five major categories of the new strategic plan. Each day of the week we will highlight a different category:
- Monday: Energy + Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Tuesday: Natural + Built Environment (Buildings, Transportation, Landscape, Water Use)
- Wednesday: Food + Well-Being
- Thursday: Materials Management (Purchasing, Disposal)
- Friday: Sustainability Leadership
We look forward to collaborating with you to help plan or advertise an event and seeing you at Celebrate Sustainability events! Please contact Sarah Jane Compton for general support or with questions and ideas.