Connecting mental health, sustainability, and the community
The Yale Office of Sustainability, Being Well at Yale, WorkLife, and the Good Life Center are excited to announce the Declutter, Destress, Donate Campaign, February 24 - March 6, 2020. Reduce waste, take a breath, and make a positive difference!
Decluttering has been shown to have multiple health benefits including lowered stress levels and improved focus. Organize your space and donate your bagged or boxed items of clothing, linens, backpacks, belts, purses, shoes, electronics, dorm furnishings, books, etc.
If you need some inspiration, attend one of our free 1-hour workshops! Options available for students, staff, and faculty; see below for more details.
Yoga at Payne Whitney Gym (no Payne Whitney Gym membership required)
- Wednesday, March 4th | 6:30 - 7:30 PM (Payne Whitney Gym, Main Exercise Studio, 5th Floor) Click here to register
Less Clutter = Less Stress Workshop
If you’re looking to learn some simple steps to becoming clutter free, this is the workshop for you! We will focus on the different types of clutter that can affect your life, both at home and at work.
- Thursday, March 5th | 7:00 - 8:00 PM (Pauli Murray College Wellness Room) Email Lauren Horner for more details.
Grace Hopper Yoga
A yoga class focused on destressing, offered exclusively to Grace Hopper students.
- Thursday, February 27th | 4:00 - 5:00 PM (Grace Hopper college) CLASS FULL
For Staff and Faculty
WorkLife: Less Clutter = Less Stress Workshop
If you’re looking to learn some simple steps to becoming clutter free, this is the workshop for you! We will focus on the different types of clutter that can affect your life, in your homelife and schoolwork.
- Thursday, March 5th | 12:00 - 1:00 PM (Yale School of Medicine) Sign up to attend here.
Donation Bin Locations
- The Slifka Center (main lobby)
- Berkeley College (Common Room near Dining Hall)
- Davenport College (Laundry Room)
- Hopper College (Hopper Buttery)
- Morse College (Laundry Room)
- Pierson College (Laundry Room)
- Silliman College (near Main Office)
- Stiles College (Laundry Room)
- Murray College (Laundry Room)
Questions? Please email the Sustainability Outreach Manager Scot Bearss.