Paper is an excellent materials management topic; it’s completely ubiquitous and too often little-considered. Click the photos below to learn more about how to sustainably use paper.
How You Can Contribute
- When you use paper, take a second to stop and check if there’s a better alternative.
- Whenever you print, make the font one size smaller. Reducing 11 point font to 10 can reduce paper consumption by 18%.
- Use the ‘narrow’ margins in Microsoft Word, found under the ‘Page Layout’ tab. Alternatively, just decrease your margin size manually.
- When you’re done with your printed documents, use blank sides as scrap paper and then recycle them.
- Share our printable posters with your colleagues.