Submit your proposal today – Global Challenges, Local Solutions
Application period start: September 1, 2015
Application period end: October 1, 2015
Finalist notification: October 16, 2015
Paris Workshop: December 5, 2015
For more information and additional instructions on how to apply, please see the IARU website.
The Forum is organized by the International Alliance of Research Universities (IARU) led by Yale University and executed in collaboration with the International Sustainable Campus Network (ISCN). The event will be hosted by the Sorbonne Universités,
Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or concerns about the application, possible projects, or the event itself. We look forward to reading applications and are excited to expand the networks of tomorrow’s sustainability leaders. Read more about past Forum projects.
- This event will be held in Paris, not at the negotiation venue, so official badges will not be required.
- All disciplines are welcome.
- Students may propose existing projects so long as there will be measurable change during the reporting period.
- Inter-university collaboration is welcomed.
- At this time the IARU Global University Forum cannot provide funding for student travel or accommodations. Students who cannot attend the event may still participate in the Forum, however. To do this, teams should submit proposals in accordance with the project deadlines. All accepted teams will receive certificates. Following the Paris event, the online platform will be available to all participants.